"Scrap-A-Thon 3" Day 13 – Scrapbook Bingo Layout
It’s Day 13 of the Scrap-A-Thon 3 with Nicole Jones 911 and for this day we needed to use a bingo card provided by Nicole to create a scrapbook layout. This was really fun and it took me adding a lot of stuff to get a bingo. I added stamps “XOXOXO” and “Smile” in metallic gold ink to the background and it finally gave me a bingo. It also added some fun sparkle to the already colorful background.
This page started with distress oxide inks in blue, pink and yellow. I took the ink pad and scraped in on a sheet of white cardstock creating 5 stripes. I then sprayed some water and let it dry. Next, I used some spray mists to splattered some drops adding some metallic sparkle to the background. The sprays that I used were the Heidi Swapp Color Shine in Teal and Butter and the Nuvo Mica Mist called Turkish Rose.
The dotted patterned paper is from Simple Stories Carpe Diem collection. I used cardstock in bright yellow, blue and pink to mat my pictures and also to create a fun fringe that separates the patterned paper from the mixed media background. To create the fringe, I used some fringe scissors. Creating fringe is so much fun … I really love my fringe scissors. I also added a fun flower trim to the top of the fringe to cover the rough edge. Love the way that the yellow trim adds so much texture to the layout. I fussy cut some balloons, flowers, and a cat from a Simple Stories Carpe Diem cut-a-part page and then added some additional chipboard embellishments from Simple Stories So Fancy chipboard sticker sheet.
The pictures I used in this layout are of my cat Bungee who has been gone from my life for many years, but not forgotten.
Thirteen layouts done in 28 days and only 3 Days to go!!!!
- Scrap-A-Thon 3 – Day 1 – Patterned Papers
- Scrap-A-Thon 3 – Day 2 – Squares
- Scrap-A-Thon 3 – Day 3 – Resist Technique
- Scrap-A-Thon 3 – Day 4 – Gel Plate
- Scrap-A-Thon 3 – Day 5 – Using Paints
- Scrap-A-Thon 3 – Day 6 – Make Background
- Scrap-A-Thon 3 – Day 7 – Using Stencils
- Scrap-A-Thon 3 – Day 8 – Using Circles
- Scrap-A-Thon 3 – Day 9 – Using a Sketch
- Scrap-A-Thon 3 – Day 10 – Pockets
- Scrap-A-Thon 3 – Day 11 – Using a Scrapbook Recipe
- Scrap-A-Thon 3 – Day 12 – Double Page Layout
For more on Nicole Jones 911, check out the following Links …
#CalvinBall2019 – Day 27 Layout (27 Points)
3 Replies to “"Scrap-A-Thon 3" Day 13 – Scrapbook Bingo Layout”
Comments are closed.