This is my second card for the Rainbow Maker class at OnlineCardClasses.com. This card was inspired by my two Yorkies (LilyBelle and Bella).
Working with a stencil, I blended distress inks in rainbow colors on a piece of white card stock. I blended all the inks using the Tim Holtz round ink blending tool. Then, I removed the stencil and blended the same ink colors on top of the stenciled design.
To add to the distressed look, I used the Tim Holtz Spritzer to spray on some water and then picked up some of the color with a paper towel.
I stamped the two dogs from the Newton’s Nook Terrific Terrier stamp set and then colored them with copic markers. I also stamped the sentiment ‘Cuz you’re Pawsome under the two dogs and used some black embossing powder to make the sentiment stand out.
I used a Gina K Designs scalloped circle die to frame the images. The stenciled panel was added on top of a 6×6 card base and the scallop circle was popped up in the center using some foam tape.
- Newton’s Nook Designs Terrific Terriers Stamp Set
- Gina K Designs Nested Scalloped Circles
- Tim Holtz Ink Blending Tool
- Versa Mark Ink
- Ranger Black Embossing Powder
- Distress Inks (Fossilized Amber, Spiced Marmalade, Festive Berries, Seedless Preserves, Broken China, Peacock Feathers)
- Copic Markers